Torrins - Music Education For School
Changing the face of music education in school
Torrins, a 10 year old US based music company in partnership with Ehsaan Noorani (of Shankar – Ehsaan – Loy fame ) is pleased to introduce in India a novel music education program that is custom developed for schools. Present at 200 schools across US.
Currently present in seven states at cities like Pune, Nagpur, Kanyakumari, Dhanbad, Darjelling , Siliguri, Jamshedpur. Ludhiyana, Satna, Burhanpur(M.P), Mussoorie.
Operating pan India basis with new school getting associated with us every month
Handling 30000 students across India daily and having a online subscriber base in excess.
- World class music rooms
- In-class training with instructor
- online video lessons
- online progress reports(Monitoring by instructor)
- Books and reference material
- regular assemblies and events showcasing student progress
- workshop by well known musicians starting with Ehsaan Noorani.
Value to Parents
- Kids learn new skill during school hours : save time and investment on evening classes.
- Students get hands-on experience with instruments at no additional cost.
- Online lessons to keep kids engaged at home.
- Monitor your kid’s learning with online progress tracker tool.
- Music improves focus on studies and builds confidence.
- Keeps them away from distraction and negative influences
- Music has a calming influence on the child
Value to Students
- Every student can get hands-on experience on the instrument
- Participation in bands and choirs teaches coordination and improve teamwork
- Learning music improves focus, concentration in academics and positivity impacts overall career prospects
- Mastering an instrument fosters independence and serves you for the rest of your life
- Student to instrument ratio is always 1:1 in class meaning each child has an instrument in their hands while learning.
- 100’s of songs and lesson’s available online for students to practice at home for no extra cost